Lavanda 24 Villas
173 - 192 m2 Built area including basement
140-255 m2 Plot
Phase 1: SOLD
From 262.000€ - 2 Bedrooms
From 285.000€ - 3 Bedrooms
Our Lavanda villas have been designed for a life in contact with nature. Set on ideal plots, between the two main, most beautiful avenues and just a few steps from the lake.
Open to the surroundings with a 5.5- metre balcony, that give freedom of movement and let the sunlight flow in. Architecture that connects with the garden area, with privacy from an illuminated natural stone wall that separates the inside from the outside. These features give the living area of the home its character.
And when night falls, the first bedroom is on the opposite side of the ground floor, and gives onto a lovely, welcoming terrace.
On the first floor, there are two designs to choose from. One has a modern suite with an open bathroom and is connected to a stylish Mediterranean terrace with over 12 square metres, while the other has two rooms, one of which gives onto the same sunny terrace and a bathroom.
The large, open-plan 80-square-metre basement receives light during the day from a clever skylight that serves as a garden bench and allows a curtain of light to flow in. The possibilities of this space are as brilliant as your imagination. And while we’re talking about dreams, what will you do with the sun terrace?
Each home also has space for a vehicle prewired for an EV charging point.
• Basement (concrete finish).
• Three-piece balcony door 5’60 m.
• Built-in Masonry wall in entrance & Lounge (According to the project).
• Same porcelain flooring indoor-outdoor. Non-slip outdoor flooring.
• Pre-installation of ducted air conditioning.
• Hot water Aerothermal Heat Pump system.
• Electric underfloor heating in bathrooms.
• Toilet with built-in cistern and cushioned hinge seat.
• Built-in shower mixer.
• Wall-mounted basin mixer tap and countertop basin in every bathroom.
• Paneled kitchen and built in appliances:
• Equipment included: ceramic hob, extractor hood.
• Top in Silestone, porcelanic or similar.
• Lighting package with led technology.
• Standard home automation pack.
• Electric shutters in bedrooms.
• Lanscaped pack.
• Parking space in the plot.
• Pre-installation for electric vehicle charging point.
• Solarium with pre-installation for kitchen, jacuzzi and solar panel
• Private pool with masonry wall and solar shower
• Basement finished
INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMMUNITY:
Owners of homes in “Santa Rosalía Lake and Life Resort” are members of the homeowners’ association of the Santa Rosalía Private Real Estate Complex, which oversees access control and other expenses incurred to manage the complex for services such as security, pay the rental and maintenance of La Reserva and its facilities, among others. The annual budget of the homeowners’ association is decided upon by the General Meeting and shared among the owners according to their ownership percentage.
The images and computer graphics in this brochure are for guidance only, and are not contractually binding. They may be changed in the interests of the project, or for technical or business purposes.
INFORMATION ABOUT ALL THE CONTENT OF THE WEB:
The images and computer graphics in this brochure are for guidance only, and are not contractually binding. They may be changed in the interests of the project, or for technical or business purposes. The furniture, installations, finishes, and decoration are for illustrative purposes only and are not included except when included in the technical specifications. Informative, non-contractual document. It may suffer variations for technical, legal or commercial reasons. The furniture and appliances are purely decorative and not included.